Monday, October 10, 2011

WTF?

Have you ever received a notification from a social site, something like Facebook for Google+, telling you that someone had accepted your request? And you read their name and said "Who the hell is that and when did I send them a request?"

Yeah, well that happened to me today. Twice.

To be fair, one of the people who added me, I didn't send a request to. They just added me and then I was asked if I wanted to add them back. And I said to myself "self, this person hates your guts. I have no idea why they added you, but you can bet your bottom dollar that as soon as you add them back they are going to drop you." I said this to myself and yet I added them back anyway. I'm such a sucker.

The other one, though, accepted my friend request and I have no clue who they are. I think they might be a blogger, but we have no friends in common and I don't see any links to their blog on their page, so I have nothing to go on.

Hey, maybe I'm just THAT popular?

5 comments:

  1. Well I know who one of them is..but do tell me who the other one is. I may know them.... Perhaps they added you after they saw you were friends with me, or another blogger? I've had that happen on G+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I loved the cheerleader getting nailed in the head with the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ute, I keep forgetting to finish up your box of American stuff and send it to you! UGH! I only just now thought of that. Yes, you know who one of them is, and I am honestly baffled by that. The other, I can't think of her name offhand, but I didn't recognize it and you are not among her friends. No one I know is.

    PaddedPrincess, I would have enjoyed that video more without the subtitles that the editor added, but overall it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yay! USA care package!!!! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ute, I will send it. I haven't totally forgotten. I just keep forgetting while I'm there at the house, which is where it is.

    ReplyDelete