|Der ... uh, yup. Gawsh!|
- After that huge favor I did for you, and all the "thank you, thank you, thank you", I have to say, I find it truly insulting that you would agree to spy on me and report on me while lying your ass off to me the way you are. I won't forget this.
- You can squeeze your employees as tightly as you want to, but it won't make them perform any better. You don't know what the hell you're doing and the harder you try to control things, micromanage things really, the worse they perform. Any normal non-egomaniac can see that. But you are no normal non-egomaniac.
- I don't know just how much pleasure you could possibly be getting out of your life, but I have spent enough time and energy reaching out to you only to have you reach out to me not at all. I won't be doing any more of that. If I don't see you again, good luck to you.
|This is fun|
- I encourage you as much as I can, but its not easy for me. I just try to say the opposite of what my parents always used to say to us. It seems to be working. Things are going well for you, and I'm glad to have been a part of that.
- Thank you guys for always letting me hang with you whenever I'm around. I realize you only barely know me, but in many ways you have been better friends to me than most of the people I once called my friends in the past.
- No, none of us are better off than we were four years ago, that's true. A very astute observation on your part. But the fact that you don't seem to grasp how you and your buddies are largely responsible for that is truly alarming. This is the danger inherent in a system made up entirely of professional talkers - they know how to say the right words to win the job, or to shirk the blame, but once in power they have no clue how business and economies actually work. Worse still, I'm so very afraid that the man who appears likely to be your replacement will be an inadequate improvement relative to the change we really need. The two of you have more in common with each other than either of you has with the entire rest of the country. You probably play golf at the same country clubs. There will be no hope and change until we're rid of the whole lot of you and bring in some real Americans. But that seems almost too much to hope for.
|I smiteth thee with my tongue|
I stole the following uber cool clip from Catch Her In The Wry: