Saturday, May 28, 2011

Running On Stranger Tides

I went to the gym and ran the treadmill on Friday. It was expected to be my last workout before the race. I took it easy, which turned out to be a good thing because my knee and my calf were hurting pretty badly. I only ran 2 miles. No one was there because it was Friday after work and the start of the Memorial Day weekend. Since that workout, my knee has been bothering me a lot. It's going to be a tough race. I may be hurt before it even starts.

Today I went to the movies. I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - On Stranger Tides" I won't give the movie away, but I missed the first 5 or 10 minutes and I think I must have missed something important relating to the preacher man and the mermaid. How did they know each other's names? What were they talking about, "you pushed me aside and saved me"?

From the way the movie ended, I'd say there's going to be a "Pirates 5". Four was good enough that I think Five will do well. I'd recommend seeing the movie in 3D. I saw it in regular 2D and got there late, so the place was packed and I had to sit way up front, staring up at the screen while sitting next to 2 hot girls who sat with their feet up on the chairs in front of them. The chairs in front of them were the front row. There was no sitting any closer, that's how close we were.

Victoria's Secret Mermaids won't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment